What our root cause analysis professionals can do for you business:
Holland Innovative (HI) can help you in finding the cause of failure in the product, means of production or production process. Based on years of experience, the systematic methodical approach and having a nose for finding the cause why something breaks down or it does not do what it should. Our experts have many years of experience in root cause analysis through statistical engineering methods. When engineers can no longer solve problems using conventional methods, they are asked to help find the cause - and with success! In 9 out of 10 cases the potential causes are found within one to several weeks. Our professionals have worked with large industrial companies, both multinationals and SMEs, as well as start-ups. HI professionals have a background in physics, mechanical engineering, electronics, chemical engineering, software and mathematics. Through our integration of Root Cause Analysis, Data Science, Design for Six Sigma, and Project Management, HI has become a highly skilled competence center for both developing and continuously improving products and processes.
The following questions are often asked in root cause analysis issues or in situations where the organization is wondering why it will or will not develop this competency:
- Do you want to improve the reliability of your products in the field?
- Are you dealing with the same type of failures for an extended period of time?
- Do quality problems recur over and over again?
- Do you have a discussion with your supplier about whether or not failures are resolved in a timely manner? Or perhaps with whom the cause of failure lies and in the intervening time the costs just continue?
- Does finding the cause of failure take too long or cost the organization too much?
- Are you looking for expertise or support during the Root Cause Analysis process?
- Are you using a method to identify a root cause of a problem or are you continuing to try based on what comes up at the time?
- Does your service department experience a high number of "No Failure Found" messages?
- Does your Reliability testing program make room for non-trivial failures?
- Are you curious about the interconnection between product quality, reliability, data science and Root Cause Analysis?
- Do you want to know why your Weibull distribution (Beta) is lower than expected?
If one or more of these scenarios apply to you, you may need help with your Root Cause Analysis approach. Because despite great efforts to deliver the ultimate failure-free and robust design, even the best organizations suffer unexpected field failures from time to time. That calls for a Root Cause Analysis approach that quickly and efficiently discovers the root cause, which can quickly prevent escalating warranty costs.