What our reliability engineers can do for your company:
Do you ever get one of the following questions when developing a new product or process?
- Do you ever wonder how reliable your product will be once it is launched in the market?
- Do you want to know how a good test plan is developed and how your product can be validated in the right way?
- Do you know how many products you need to test to bring it to the market safely? (within a defined confidence margin)
- Do you want to know how you can discover unknown physical defects in your product?
- Are you curious about how to predict the number of expected defects?
- Are you dealing with high warranty costs or limited profits from your service contract?
- Are you dealing with claims or recalls due to ongoing reliability problems in the field?
- Do you want to know how to install a system that makes error reports and analysis?
- Do you strive to make a reliable product according to the ‘first time right’ principle?
- Do you want to know how data science and artificial intelligence can support a good reliability strategy?
Together with our clients, we determine how the best result can be achieved with complex reliability cases, with a focus on what is feasible for the relevant product and organization.
We can help with mapping your organisation and finding out which chances and opportunities exist to accelerate your learning curve in reliability engineering.