We are excited to offer you an impression what to expect on October 14 & 15, 2021. The seminar will be a mixed bag of presentations, panel discussions, executive round tables and matching events, all centred around our main theme: Data Science for Reliability and Root Cause Analysis. And yes, there will also be plenty of time to get together, to meet each other over drinks and to enjoy some of the engineering highlights the Eindhoven region has to offer.
We are proud to announce our keynote speakers:
Prof. Michael Pecht, CALCE, University of Maryland
Prof. Tiedo Tinga, University of Twente
Dr.-Ing. Martin Dazer, University of Stuttgart
Prof. Michael Pecht, founder of CALCE at University of Maryland, will present his keynote on Using Artificial Intelligence Methods for Data Insight Analysis, Health Monitoring and Prognostics.
Prof. Tiedo Tinga, professor at NLDA and University of Twente, will present his keynote on Predictive Maintenance – Combining Data and Physics.
Dr.-Ing. Martin Dazer will present his vision for future trends in reliability assurance using big data and machine learning based on their projects
But there’s more. Here’s a selection:
- We’re planning parallel tracks on the topics of Data Science (Big Data), Reliability 2.0 (e.g. Prediction, Reliability Centered Maintenance) and Root Cause Analysis.
- There will be an Executive Round Table, directly after the Keynote speakers on day one.
- We offer all participants the opportunity to talk to the experts in “Meet & Match” sessions during and after the breaks.
- Joint Panel discussions will focus on all the relevant themes of our seminar.
- An optional evening programme not only is the best occasion to get together in more relaxed circumstances but with specific site visits, it will also show some of the best practices from the Eindhoven based engineering tradition.
We hope you can understand – and maybe already feel – our enthusiasm for the upcoming Reliability seminar. Looking forward to seeing you there!