This master class guarantees a comprehensive overview of the project management profession. It is based on the IPMA Competence Baseline NCB 4 (IPMA C & IPMA D level). A valuable addition to this baseline forms the link to the Product Creation Process.
A selection of hot topics that will be covered:
1. Leadership versus management. About ‘doing the right things’ and ‘doing things right’.
2. How to make a planning for activities that seem hard to plan? Do not let yourself get surprised by unexpected problems, definition trajectories and change requests from the customer!
3. How to balance between risk management activities while keeping enough speed in the project?
4. How to manage your team and even more important, how to manage your customer and your environment?
5. How to integrate project management with quality, integration & release and process-improvement? About Six Sigma, FMEA, Fagan Inspections, Testing, HALT, etc.
6. Why should a project manager never get into a routine mode? About useful restlessness and the active search for problems.
The audience group is the project manager, system engineer, buyer, lead engineer, supply chain manager and anyone else who wants to work on personal leadership. project management skills and environmental management. The master class is also accessible and suitable for people without a technical background.
Location and investment:
Eindhoven: High Tech Campus 29
Enschede: Hengelosestraat 500 (Building The Gallery)
The investment is €2.990 (excl. VAT) per participant. Included are four training days, the book “The Complete Project Manager”, course material, tools, refreshments and daily lunches.
Course duration and number of participants:
4 modules of one day from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm. Given the interactive form of the course, the number of participants will be around 8-10 persons. Our training courses are given in Dutch as standard. In the case of one or more non-Dutch speaking participants, the training is given in English. In-company programs can also be arranged.
March 24, April 14, May 12, June 2
September 15, October 6, October 27, November 17
After completing the full training, participants receive proof of participation.
May 14, June 4, June 18, July 2
October 15 , November 12, November 26, December 17
Ir. Roel Wessels (main teacher)
Do you have a question about one of our courses?
Would you like to discuss the possibilities? Please contact us for further information.
T: +31 (0)40 851 4611
IPMA-C ASSSESSMENT Support
An experienced IPMA Coach helps you take successful steps to the internationally recognized title: IPMA Certified Project Manager.
After the Project Management Masterclass with the accompanying self-study, you are ready for the theory exam. The IPMA C theory exam takes 3 hours and consists of only open questions. After passing the theory exam you will receive the IPMA C theory partial certificate.
From the moment you have booked the IPMA C theory exam, you have 18 months to successfully complete the assessment. The following guidance steps are crucial in this:
Step 1: Intake based on your experience documents.
Step 2: Guidance in drawing up the management summary and your self-assessment.
Step 3: 2x Feedback round
Step 4: Preparation for the IPMA C assessment interview
Do you have a question about certification and/or would you like to discuss the possibilities?
Please contact us.
T: +31 (0)40 851 4611