About the One Day Workshop Reliability
The One Day Workshop Reliability consists of a general introduction to the Reliability Engineering tools and methods such as Weibull and lognormal distribution, risk analysis, predicting failures, drawing up test plans and measuring reliability growth. Alongside acquiring insight into the methodologies, their integration into a development trajectory is the pivot of the training.
Subjects of the One Day Workshop Reliability
The following topics will be discussed during the Reliability Workshop:
- Principles and terminology
- Reliability Engineering in the product creation process. Tools, methodologies and results
- The Weibull distribution. Creating a Weibull plot (handson). Interpreting the plot; beta value, good and bad plots, the 3-parameter Weibull and the lognormal distribution (hands-on)
- Predicting failures and carrying out risk analyses. Is the failure tempo rising, constant or in fact declining? What will my spares turnover be? Is there an optimum replacement moment?
- How to deal with smaller numbers? Weibayes, setting up a test plan. Must everything be tested to the end of its lifespan? What are the alternatives?
- Crow-AMSAA reliability growth analysis. Trend analysis of guarantee dates, your machinery, production process. Accurate and timely programme decisions; measure the effects.
- Management aspects. Mentality, strategy, implementation, monitoring, training. Your role in implementing RMS Engineering in your firm’s strategy
Results of the One Day Workshop Reliability
During the workshop you will learn:
- Insight into the integration of reliability engineering into the product development trajectory
- The specification of requirements, drawing up a risk analysis, evaluating test results at the component and system level, predicting life cycle costs and maintenance strategy; in short Reliability-Maintenance-Safety (RMS) in all its aspects.
The One Day Workshop Reliability is a professional, intensive workshop intended for senior management and engineers working in R&D, test departments or project management who will supervise or carry out the reliability program within a company.
1 day, from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm.
Locations, dates & schedule
Location: Eindhoven – High Tech Campus 29
Enschede – Hengelosestraat 500 (The Gallery)
The investment is € 795 per participant (excluding VAT). This includes the day’s workshop, extensive teaching materials, useful Excel tools, lunch and refreshments.
Ing. Ronald Schop
Reliability Specialist, responsible for the creation of the EU Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) Educational Program in cooperation with Universities of Stuttgart, Delft Amsterdam and Brussels. Working as Sr. Director Reliability at Holland Innovative.
Certificate / diploma
At the end of the session, the participants will receive a declaration of participation.
Method of teaching
The course is offered as an in-class course, but any other form is open for negotiation. We are able to offer offline, online and hybrid courses.
Maximum group size: 12 participants.