- Introduction, reliability terms and definitions
- Weibull Plot: create and interpret
- Goodness-of-fit, distribution analysis
- 3-parameter Weibull, log-normal distribution
- Risk analysis; failure forecasting
- Dauser Shift, zero failure and ‘Sudden Death’ testing
- Confidence intervals, batch analysis
- Binominal, Poisson, exponential, Kaplan-Meier
- Reliability validation plan, fully censored data
- Crow-AMSAA: reliability growth analysis
Keep up to date.
Curious about Holland Innovative? We’d love to tell you more about our product- and process development activities. Subscribe to our newsletter, and you’ll never be out of the loop again.