Principles and terminology
- Reliability Engineering in the product creation process. Tools, methodologies and results
- The Weibull distribution. Creating a Weibull plot (hands-on). Interpreting the plot; beta value, good and bad plots, the 3-parameter Weibull and the lognormal distribution (hands-on)
- Predicting failures and carrying out risk analyses. Is the failure tempo rising, constant or in fact declining? What will my spares turnover be? Is there an optimum replacement moment?
- How to deal with smaller numbers? Weibayes, setting up a test plan. Must everything be tested to the end of its lifespan? What are the alternatives?
- Crow-AMSAA reliability growth analysis. Trend analysis of guarantee dates, your machinery, production process. Accurate and timely programme decisions; measure the effects
- Management aspects. Mentality, strategy, implementation, monitoring, training. Your role in implementing RMS Engineering in your firm’s strategy