Your role as Project Manager Medical Technology at Holland Innovative
The aim of this team is to excel in launching new and reliable innovations that contribute to the quality of life. We strengthen the project teams of our clients with competences such as project management, quality and regulatory management and Design for Six Sigma methodologies. As a project manager you help the customer with what they need to make products that meet the intended use, are relevant, reach the market and are reliable.
Tasks & Responsibilities
In addition to "classic" project management, the activities can be combined with a focus on Quality & Regulatory or Design for Six Sigma. This depends on the organization.
- You bring structure, show leadership and take initiative to make your project work.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team of mechanical, software and hardware engineers
- Setting up the technical file
- Complete safety - risk management
- Facilitate the transition from MDD to MDR for a complete organization
- Organizing validation activities for a specific product
- Setting up the complete quality management system for the company