Keywords: Six Sigma, FMEA result-oriented, communication skills, DIDOV, DMAIC
Working at Holland Innovative means working for different customers and on different projects. The field of reliability thinks about what happens to a product after it has left the factory. As a reliability specialist, you are curious about how a product is used by customers and in particular how it could fail. A reliability specialist is also referred to as the “conscience of the engineer”. This is because you enjoy testing products and understanding the underlying cause of the failure. You do this from your passion to solve or prevent problems, in combination with statistics. You also know how to communicate this correctly to the stakeholders.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Determining the reliability requirements for the product or process together with the customer
- Develop an adequate reliability engineering program
- Drawing up analyzes based on warranty, lifespan and test data
- Determining the largest project risks with an associated risk reduction plan
- Communicate your findings correctly
- Completed technical HBO or university education, preferably in the direction of Physics, mechanical or electrical engineering
- Several years of experience in an R&D work environment
- Knowledge of Weibull analysis, FMEA or RCA is an advantage
- Motivated to further develop yourself in the field of reliability
- Fluent in the English language, basic understanding of the Dutch language is an advantage
- Being able to communicate with the engineers as well as the managers
Why work at Holland Innovative?
- A flat organization with an open culture and extensive knowledge sharing between colleagues
- Work with the best, learn from the best
- Varied work in various projects
- Plenty of room for personal development and an eye for the needs of employees
- Office on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven and UT Campus in Enschede
- Opportunities to make your own dreams come true
- Good working conditions, including 28 vacation days and the option to purchase extra days.
Have you become enthusiastic about this vacancy? We are happy to receive your resume and motivation! Send your motivation and resume to Eefke van Daal, email@example.com. For questions regarding the content of the vacancy, please also contact Eefke van Daal, firstname.lastname@example.org.