Purpose and outcome of the training
Based on a solid foundation of ‘industry best practices’ and interaction with the participants, you learn during this two day training how an innovation environment can be organized effectively and what the employee’s own role is. In addition, the training teaches how to organize your own project in both a Technology Development and Product Development environment. It explains how to bring ‘heartbeat’ into the project. Heartbeat brings structure, shows real progress and gives a ‘Framework’ as guidance for its own planning. In addition, the creation of a project plan (TomTom of the project employee) is taught and practiced. Afterwards, you have concrete tools to get started in your own innovation organization.
The training ‘Project-based work in an R&D environment’ is aimed at professionals who work in a project or who do a project assignment with a small team.
The training is suitable for professionals with academic or HBO level or the same level of knowledge gained through experience.
1. What is a 21st century project?
2. Bringing structure into a project (according to IPMA / ICB4)
3. Characteristics of a project in the innovation environment
4. Create a structure in an innovative project, both in a Technology Development and a Product Development environment:
– Project definition
– Technology Gates, Milestones
– Managing risks, issues and uncertainties
– Apply ‘Heartbeat’
– The importance of architecture
– Making a planning ‘Framework’
5. Planning and execution (Plan Do Check Act)
6. Exercise: participants create own plan/planning
7. Presentation of own plan/planning to the group
Duration of the training and number of participants:
2 Days from 9.00 am to 17.00 pm; maximum 15 people.
The instructor in this training is Bert van Appeven, Project Management Professional at Holland Innovative. Bert has many years of international experience in the area of innovative project management. He gained his experience through the complete innovation process: Technology Development, Product Development and New Product Introduction. In addition, Bert has a passion for bringing ‘heartbeat’ to projects.
Eindhoven: High Tech Campus 9 (Bèta Building)
The cost is €1.450, – per participant (ex. VAT). Included is the two day workshop, extensive class material, lunch and drinks.
High Tech Campus 9 – Eindhoven
Dag 1 : 11 June
Dag 2 : 28 June
Dag 1 : 27 November
Dag 2 : 18 December
Do you have a question about one of our courses?
Would you like to discuss the possibilities? Please contact us for further information.
T: +31 (0)40 851 4611