- Introduction. What is your challenge?
- Six sigma, DfSS -IDOV & DMAIC; your strategic objectives.
- Principle of variation, experience the importance of variation and get acquainted with the evaluation of the measurement system.
- Improve with DMAIC; the DMAIC roadmap will be explained. Variation will become visible by doing exercises with a catapult. Improvements will be supported by FMEA (Failure Mode & Effect Analysis).
- Lean; the concept.
- Innovation, supported by DfSS/IDOV: The roadmap.
- Terms such as VOC, the Voice Of the Customer and VOB, Voice Of the Business are the starting point. This is followed by the identification of the CtQs: the Critical to Quality parameters. See how results can be predicted at an early stage with the Design of Experiments.
- Lifetime quality: reliability. Explanation of the connection between lifetime quality, reliability, and zero-hour quality, capability. You will experiment and make your own Reliability prediction.
- Program management. This last part concentrates on all the elements that you can organize around a program. Training, project implementation and support fit together perfectly.
Keep up to date.
Curious about Holland Innovative? We’d love to tell you more about our product- and process development activities. Subscribe to our newsletter, and you’ll never be out of the loop again.