Key words: structure, leadership, taking initiative, responsible, excellent communication skills, passion for innovation, curious
The Medtech team of Holland Innovative is specialised in supporting customer organizations during the development of medical devices. The team’s goal is to excel in launching new and reliable innovations that contribute to the quality of life. Therefore we strengthen the project teams of customers with competences like Project Management, Quality and Regulatory management and Design for Six Sigma methodologies. We believe that sharing our knowledge is essential to reach our goal. Therefore we give courses within our Academy and we create open innovation networks like the Living Lab. Holland Innovative currently consists of about 45 people at 2 locations: Eindhoven & Enschede, with the aim to expand. In order to broaden our knowledge and to fullfill more interesting customer requests, we need a new team member!
Our customers develop innovative high-tech (medical) devices. As Project Manager you will help them with what they need to make products which meet the intended use, are relevant, reach the market and are reliable.
Next to ‘classic’ project management, your activities may be combined with a more Quality & Regulatory or Design for Six Sigma focus. This depends on the organisation.
- In all cases you will bring structure, show leadership and take initiative to make it work
- Leading a multidisciplinary team of mechanical, software and hardware engineers
- Setting up the technical file
- Completing a safety – riskmanagement
- Facilitate the transition from MDD to MDR for a complete organization
- Arranging validation activities for a specific product
- Setting up the complete Quality Management System for the business
As (Senior) Project Manager Medical Technology you will work on medical devices, but we offer and expect the flexibility to work on other high-tech developments in other fields as well. This combination of projects gives you the opportunity to learn and to develop yourself in a broader way.
- BSc or MSc degree in a technical discipline (for example Mechanical engineering, Physics, Electrical engineering, Technical medicine or Software development).
- Minimal 5 years of relevant working experience in product development, medical product development is a plus.
- Proven track record in leading teams in a role as project manager or team leader, IPMA certification is a plus.
- Experienced in the use of regulatory requirements and standards. Demonstrable experience in medical regulation like MDD, MDR, ISO 14971 and/or ISO 60601 is a plus.
- Experienced in the use of Quality Management Systems. Demonstrable experience in ISO13485 is a plus.
What we offer
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions
- Dynamic environment with a broad training program
- Possibility to gain experience within various interesting companies
- Open minded team, willing to learn & inspire and interest in each other’s work and private lives
- 28 days of vacations, with the possibility to buy more
- Option to work on your own innovation projects
Send your motivation and resume to Eefke van Daal (firstname.lastname@example.org). For more information on the content of the job, please contact Lisette van Steinvoren (Lisette.van.Steinvoren@holland-innovative.nl or 06-10352755).