During the course Data Science for Six Sigma Green Belts and Black Belts you will learn:
- Building on your expertise in six sigma, you will learn new skills.
- Understand data science, machine learning and AI, their application in CRISP-DM projects, and how they are applied in smart industry.
- Work in an analytics environment based on Python, Jupyter notebooks and Anaconda.
- Practical visualization using Python’s Matplotlib and Seaborn libraries.
- Machine learning using Python’s SciKit-Learn. Essential predictive algorithms (lasso regression, decision trees and random forests, support-vector machines, neural networks and deep learning) and unsupervised learning (principal components analysis and t-SNE).
- Apply a practical workflow: feature engineering and data preprocessing, training a model and finetuning hyperparameters using cross validation, model evaluation and implementation in a pipeline.
- The basics of data engineering, data pipelines and handling SQL and No-SQL data sources.