The Statistical Engineering (SE) methodology helps to create the starting grid for a problem analysis and understanding a measurement system. Furtermore, it provides insight in which products and data to investigate and which statistical tools to use. The SE methodology includes many special tools that will be taught extensively during this training. Learn how to deal with failing products and how to report progress to management. The training provides a complete program to become a complete problem solver.
- Intro to statistical engineering
- MSE test | scoring transform | concentration diagrams
- Decision tools / split types | strategy diagrams
- Review of principles | GP/TP analysis | parts swap analysis
- Y-X scatterplots | process flow diagrams | multi-vari | active multi-vari
- Mixer noise case
- Logical pairs | resistance limit transforms | new vs present testing
- Group comparisons | clue lists | operations search BB is PS basics | process specification graphs | precontrol / process control | executive summary
- Full factorial DoE | rank order anova | case studies
The usage of cases and data from the company is highly recommended to enable immediate results and benefits.
Course duration and number of participants:
Half day sessions spread over 5 or 10 days. Maximum group size: 16. In-company programs can also be arranged.
Dr. Ko Dousma and Dr. Ir. Coen Smits
Location and costs:
Eindhoven: High Tech Campus 9 (Bèta Building)
The costs are €3.500,- (ex. VAT) per participant. This includes the 5 training days, a syllabus of the training material, templates and tools, beverages and lunches. The training can also be given in-company. The training can be tailored to the requirements and wishes of the company.
Day 1: 14 january
Day 2: 11 february
Day 3: 17 march
Day 4: 07 april
Day 5: 6 may
Do you have a question about one of our courses?
Would you like to discuss the possibilities? Please contact us for further information.
T: +31 (0)40 851 4611