SAVE THE DATE!
Theme: Data Science for Reliability and Root Cause Analysis Predictions
June 25 & 26, 2020
Conference Center, High Tech Campus Eindhoven
– What can Data Science mean for Root Cause Analysis, Condition Monitoring and Reliability Prediction?
– Will it lead to Reliability Engineering 2.0 – Life Time prediction per machine or per component based on machine data?
– How to collect the proper information and how to transform this into usable data?
– How to model the data to get accurate predictions?
– What is the roll of Program Management in Reliability Engineering – the Project Reliability Plan.
– What is the role of the Reliability Engineer in connection with Data Science?
Share knowledge and experiences between data science and reliability experts to be able to accelerate projects, improve quality and reliability, start co-developments, discover growth opportunities, learn from each other and have fun!
Keynotes, lectures and presentations, closing panel discussion. Including lunch, dinner and evening program.
Reliability-, root cause analysis-, system- and lead engineers, data scientists, system- and software architects, program managers in hightech, mobility, energy, medtech and agrotech.
Call for papers:
We are looking for presenters that are willing to share their experiences and ideas with the audience related to this year’s topic “Data Science for Root Cause Analysis and Reliability Predictions”. Studies and cases from universities, institutes and companies are welcome. We are looking for real life examples, cases, ideas, strategies, projects, or any other aspects related to the topic. Authors are kindly invited to submit their papers / posters / demo proposals.
More information available soon.