Key words: define improvement tracks, training & coaching, networking, knowledge of human nature
As a Master Black Belt in the field of Product- and Process Development your focus will be to (further) develop trainings for the Holland Innovative Academy as well as to review product development processes at our customers for possible improvements. You will be in contact with different levels of hierarchy at the customer, depending on the phase of the project. Provide training and coaching both at Holland Innovative and the customer are part of your activities.
- Creating and conducting trainings for the Holland Innovative Academy as well as for our internal clients.
- Reviewing product development processes in order to identify potential improvements in project lead time, process control and lowering quality costs by applying the Design for Six Sigma methodologies.
- Coaching in projects and organizational changes.
- Elaborating action plans in order to lead an organization to a higher quality level.
- Based on market demands, developing new competency products for Holland Innovative.
- Training our colleagues in the fields of Six Sigma and product creation.
Qualifications and requirements
- Completed preferably technical education at a university / higher professional level with experience in both technical and management roles.
- Listening to and translating the voice of the customer to take a high degree of customer focus initiative and clearly communicate the way of working to the customer.
- Be able to summarize and present results based on sound data analysis and statistics.
- A people-oriented, creative, result-oriented and flexible attitude is a must.
- As we supply our performance on site at the customer, a high willingness to travel is required.
What we offer
- We offer you the chance to gain experience in various industries from well-known companies with high reputation.
- You can actively develop our training concepts for the fields Reliability Engineering.
- We provide the environment of a learning organization with extensive training including Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification.
Are you interested in this vacancy? Send your English motivation letter and CV to Hilde Teunissen (firstname.lastname@example.org). For questions regarding the content of the job, please contact Cindy Camp (Cindy.Camp@holland-innovative.nl or 06-23647703).