Keywords: Agile, leadership, program management, stakeholder management, risk management, communication, V-model
A project manager at Holland Innovative manages multidisciplinary project teams at our diverse group of customers, in various markets such as high tech, automotive, energy and agro. You set up project organizations at the location of the client and guarantee the coordination and mutual commitment between various project goals. You master complex project risk analyzes and risk management plans within the project teams. This is how you make projects succeed. Next to that, you provide coaching and guidance to internal project managers, you are able to provide training and you can develop new products within the Holland Innovative Academy.
- Completed higher vocational education or university education
- Several years of experience in a comparable working environment
- Knowledge of agile, lean product development or DfSS is an advantage
- Fluent in the Dutch and English language
Result and customer-oriented | Good social skills | Passion | Curious | Eager to learn | Strategic thinker
Why work at Holland Innovative?
- A flat organization with an open culture and extensive knowledge sharing between colleagues
- Work with the best, learn from the best
- Varied work in various projects
- Plenty of personal development options and an eye for the needs of employees
- Office on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven and UT Campus in Enschede
- Opportunities to make your own dreams come true
- Good working conditions, including 28 vacation days and the option to purchase extra days.
Have you become excited about this vacancy? We are happy to receive your resume and motivation! Send your motivation and resume to Eefke van Daal, email@example.com. For questions regarding the content of the vacancy, please also contact Eefke van Daal, firstname.lastname@example.org.