Keywords: structure, leadership, taking initiative, responsible, excellent communication skills, passion for innovation, curious
Holland Innovative’s Medtech team specializes in supporting customer organizations in the development of medical devices. The aim of this team is to excel in launching new and reliable innovations that contribute to the quality of life. We strengthen the project teams of our clients with competencies such as project management, quality and regulatory management and Design for Six Sigma methodologies. As a project manager, you help the customer with what they need to make products that meet the intended use, are relevant, reach the market and are reliable.
Tasks and responsibilities
In addition to “classic” project management, the activities can be combined with a focus on Quality & Regulatory or Design for Six Sigma. This depends on the organization.
- You bring structure, show leadership and take initiative to make your project work.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team of mechanical, software and hardware engineers
- Setting up the technical file
- Complete safety – risk management
- Facilitate the transition from MDD to MDR for a complete organization
- Organizing validation activities for a specific product
- Setting up the complete quality management system for the company
- BSc or MSc degree in a technical discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in product development, experience in medical product development is an advantage
- Proven track record in leading teams in the role of project manager or team leader
- Fluent in the Dutch and English language
- Experience in the use of legal requirements and standards (MDD, MDR, ISO 14971 and/or ISO 60601)
- Experience in the use of quality management systems (ISO 13485)
Why work at Holland Innovative?
- A flat organization with an open culture and extensive knowledge sharing between colleagues
- Work with the best, learn from the best
- Varied work in various projects
- Plenty of room for personal development and an eye for the needs of employees
- Office on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven and UT Campus in Enschede
- Opportunities to make your own dreams come true
- Good working conditions, including 28 vacation days and the option to purchase extra days.
Have you become enthusiastic about this vacancy? We are happy to receive your resume and motivation! Send your motivation and resume to Eefke van Daal, firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding the content of the vacancy, please also contact Eefke van Daal, email@example.com.