Keywords: Six Sigma, FMEA result-oriented, communication skills, DIDOV, DMAIC
As a product & process specialist at Holland Innovative you take the lead in innovation and improvement projects at various customers. You get energy from finding solutions and you can use your creativity well. You then know how to communicate the ideas and findings in the right way. You are familiar with Six Sigma methodologies and you are Six Sigma green belt certified. You have experience with FMEA and applying DIDOV and DMAIC methods.
- Completed technical higher vocational or university education (HTS / TU)
- Several years of work experience in a similar working environment
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, FMEA, DIDOV and DMAIC methodologies
- Green belt Six Sigma certified
- You are motivated to develop yourself
- Fluent in the English language, basic understanding of the Dutch language is an advantage
Result and customer-oriented | Good social skills | Passion | Curious | Studious
Why work at Holland Innovative?
- A flat organization with an open culture and extensive knowledge sharing between colleagues
- Work with the best, learn from the best
- Varied work in various projects
- Plenty of room for personal development and an eye for the needs of employees
- Office on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven and UT Campus in Enschede
- Opportunities to make your own dreams come true
- Good employment conditions, including 28 annual days of holiday leave and the option to purchase extra days.
Have you become enthusiastic about this vacancy? We are happy to receive your resume and motivation! Send your motivation and resume to Hilde Teunissen, firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding the content of the vacancy, please also contact Hilde Teunissen, email@example.com.