About the Reliability User Group
The Reliability User Group is an interactive meeting and is meant for people that have followed a Reliability Course but who have difficulties with the application within their projects. Our Senior Director Reliability, Ronald Schop, will help you find a solution for your Reliability related problems. The Reliability Groups is based on the practical matters raised by the participants themselves. In addition, every User Group discusses a particular Reliability topic. All information/ data discussed in the Reliability User Groups are confidential.
Subjects of the Reliability User Group
The agenda items are input from the participants themselves. In addition, every User Group discusses a particular Reliability topic, such as:
- Questions about how to create and interpret Weibull or Crow-AMSAA analysis;
- Extended Crow-AMSAA, MTBF field prediction when all tests are completed;
- Batch analysis and Risk analysis;
- Develop test plans, Physics of Failure, Arrhenius, Power Low, Peck’s model;
- Process Reliability Analysis;
- SN-curve based on test data;
- Reliability Testing
Results of the Reliability User Group
During the user group meeting you will learn:
- Find a new perspective on Reliability issues and ‘Design for Reliability’ in your own project, through the guidance of the Senior Director Reliability of Holland Innovative;
- Update your knowledge in the area of Reliability and be up to date with the most modern tools used in the sector;
- Build networking with Reliability professionals who work in different areas of the most diverse companies and, thus, see all possible applications of the methodology.
The Reliability User Group is for Reliability engineers working in R&D, test departments or project management who carry out the Reliability program within a company.
Setup User Group
4 days a year from 1.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Locations, dates & schedule
Location: Eindhoven – High Tech Campus 29
Day 1: January 25
Day 2: May 31
Day 3: September 14
Investment User Group
The investment is €125 (excl. VAT) per participant. An annual subscription is €400 (excl. VAT) for 4 sessions. Each participant of a Reliability Foundation course at Holland Innovative will receive one-year of free participation in the Reliability User Group (one year after completing training).
Ing. Ronald Schop
Reliability Specialist, responsible for the creation of the EU Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) Educational Program in corporation with Universities of Stuttgart, Delft Amsterdam and Brussels. Working as Sr. Director Reliability at Holland Innovative.
Certificate / diploma
At the end of the session, the participants will receive a declaration of participation.
Method of teaching
The reliability user group is offered as an in-class course, but any other form is open for negotiation. We are able to offer offline, online and hybrid courses.
Maximum group size: 12 participants.