Highlights of the program include:
- Agile project management, heartbeat, and the backlog.
- Who’s in the data-science teams? On data engineers, data analysts, data scientists, domain experts, and problem owners.
- The CRISP-DM model for data-science projects.
- Program management and a supportive infrastructure for data-science projects.
A portfolio of data-science projects based on an innovation roadmap encompassing multiple horizons.
- Horizon 1 projects: data science to improve current processes and product lines.
- Horizon 3 projects: data science as a basis for novel business models and new value propositions.
- Translating business problems to data-science projects: data-analytic thinking.
- Communicating about complex and messy problems: the pyramid principle.
Pro-active leadership for data scientists
- Agile behavior and beyond … from coping with changes, to initiating proactively the changes that you need.
- Leading and inspiring your team and your manager. Situational leadership and stakeholder management.
- Translating strategic ideas to action and execution.
Course duration and number of participants:
1 day from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. Maximum group size: 15 participants. In-company programs can also be arranged.
Prof. Dr. Jeroen de Mast and Ing. Bert van Appeven
Location and costs:
Eindhoven: High Tech Campus 9 (Bèta Building)
Do you have a question about one of our courses? Would you like to discuss the possibilities?
Please contact us for further information. T: +31 (0)40 851 4611 E: firstname.lastname@example.org