- What is Innovation?
- The innovation process: technology and product development; new product introduction
- The different forms of a multi-project organisation in an innovative environment
- Project and program steering
- Processes in the matrix of innovation
- A roadmap for PMO implementation: “a practical journey”
- Step 1: Specialists as right-hand of a program manager
- Step 2: The PMO as staff department for senior management
- Step 3: The PMO as a valued discipline in the innovative environment
- Step 4: Innovative processes in the total enterprise; the EPMO, the Enterprise Project Management Office
- Tips and advice:
- PMO staffing
- Innovation of innovative processes
- PPM Tooling
- Templates and document management
Keep up to date.
Curious about Holland Innovative? We’d love to tell you more about our product- and process development activities. Subscribe to our newsletter, and you’ll never be out of the loop again.